0 KWD 0.000
The USB Digispark is an Attiny85...
The USB Digispark is an Attiny85 based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful.
With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE the Digispark is a great way to jump into electronics,
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
2. Power via USB or External Source 5V or 7-15V (12V or less recommended, automatic selection).
3. On-board 500mA 5V Regulator.
4. Built-in USB
5. 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
6. 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
7. I2C and SPI (via USI)
8. PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
9. ADC on 4 pins 10. Power LED and Test/Status LED
|Form Color||Black + Gold|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
KWD 1.250Buy now to save
KWD 0.750Buy now to save
KWD 0.250Buy now to save
KWD 26.000Buy now to save
KWD 0.150Buy now to save