0 KWD 0.000
ESP8266 ESP-01 5V WiFi Relay Module...
ESP8266 ESP-01 5V WiFi Relay Module Things Smart Home Remote Control Switch for Phone APP ESP01 Wireless WIFI Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
LC 5V WiFi relay module carried a ESP8266 WiFi module and microcontroller.It will send the serial port instructions to the cell phone APP and Implementation within the local area network (LAN) for wireless control relay.
2. The function and characteristics
1. Onboard ESP8266 wifi module,In AP mode, it can be connected by 5 clients at the same time;
2. Wifi relay module has two work modes:
(1)cell phones carry on the wifi module directly;
(2)cell phone and wifi module carry on the same router;
3. Transmission distance:
(1) In the open environment, the maximum transmission distance is 400m when the cell phone carry on the wifi module directly ;
(2) when the wifi module and cell phone carrying on the same router ,the transmission distance depend on the router's signal intensity;
4. Onboard 5v, 10 A / 250 v AC 10 A / 30 v DC relay, absorb 100000 times continuously;
Module with diode effusion protection, short response time;
3. Introduced the hardware and instructions
The board function description:
IN +,IN-: 5V power input;
TX ,RX and GND: serial port debug pins;
1. Onboard the ESP8266 wifi module has three work modes: STA (client), AP (hot), STA + AP( hot +client), According to the work mode of wifi relay module to choose the corresponding mode of ESP8266 wifi module .
2. Module need configuration by serial debugging software and USB to TTL module send serial command , TX ,RX ,GND pin of USB to TTL module connect to RX ,TX ,GND pin of ESP8266 relay module,and IN+,IN- connect to DC5V power.
3. The default Baud rate of wifi module maybe is 115200 or 9600,you can send AT command change it,such as: AT+CIOBAUD=115200. I recommend you use 115200 in general conditions, but you should change it to 9600 when you use cell phone control the relay(because the Baud rate of on board MCU STC15F104W is 9600).
For work mode 1(cell phones carry on the wifi module directly),Open the “USR-TCP232-Test-V1.3” Serial debugging software on the PC , send the flowing commands step by step:
1, AT+CWMODE=2, select AP mode;
2, AT+RST, reset;
3, AT+CIPMUX=1, open multiple connections;
4, AT+CIPSERVER=1,8080, configure the TCP server, set the port number;
5, AT+CIFSR, view the IP address in AP mode, such as: APIP, “192.168.4.1";
6, AT+CIOBAUD=9600, set Baud rate to 9600.
KWD 1.250Buy now to save
KWD 0.750Buy now to save
KWD 0.250Buy now to save
KWD 26.000Buy now to save
KWD 0.150Buy now to save